Job | Vacancy for the profile of PPC Team Lead @ Techmagnate
Experience required for the Job: 2 – 5 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 0.00 – 5.50 Lacs
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Looking for an Expert to take care of responsibilities as PPC team lead.
As a PPC Team Lead one must have passion for online marketing and comfortable with managing big budgets. – A person who is committed, disciplined, motivated, number driven and with hawks eye for catching the tiniest of performance gaps will be a perfect candidate for the role. – He/she should be able to drive not only performance but also be a good team player who can raise the performance bar for the entire PPC Team.
- Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Adwords Search & Display, Bing and other Add Networks.
- Managing Paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media networks. Understanding client business and requirements. Formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns. Direct responsibility of campaign planning and implementation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis for all assigned SEM Accounts.
- Set up Goals, Funnels, ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics. Analyze campaign performance. Reporting: generating reports to analyze account performance and reporting the same to the clients on weekly and monthly basis. Developing recommendations based on Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrums of online marketing.
- Client Communication: Regular client communication through mail and phone calls to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Identifying new channels of traffic growth across mobile and desktop.
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices
- Working closely with SEO & Social Media teams to ensure knowledge sharing and co-optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in PPC Advertising
- Good communication skills MUST be able to write effective ad copies. Strong leadership skills experience managing a team of 2-5 PPC executives
- Self-motivated with passion for Search Marketing & campaign management. Experience in Online Marketing for e-commerce portals
- Must be very good with numbers and possess excellent MS Excel Skills
- Experience in UTM Tagging, Google Analytics
- Should have managed big budget SEM campaigns in the past and preferably should have had some exposure to SEO, Re-marketing, Social Advertising to be able to draw out possible synergies across mediums
- Experience running CPA based campaigns is a plus
- Experience with Email Marketing is a plus
Interested candidates are requested to drop their resume on email@example.com.