The Muthoot Group
Company: Muthoot Finance Ltd
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Walk-in details: Date- 16th December, Starting Time: 10 AM
The Muthoot Group is doing mass recruitment drive on 16th December’2018 across North, East & West India.
It’s a great opportunity for freshers to start you career and for experienced candidates to excel you career and skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION For Branch Head
- Candidates with more than 5 Years of Managerial/Business
- Development experience specifically from a Financial/Banking sector.
- Retired Bankers from Scale 2 above can also apply – Maximum 62 years of age
- Ex Service Men from Navy and Airforce (Sergeant, JWO, Petty Officer and Chief Petty Officer)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR JRE / RE (Relationship Executive) (Males Preferred)
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
- Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellerys as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets.
- Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
- Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch.
- Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization.
- Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS.
- Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
- Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentialy in all dealings.
- Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Females Preferred)
- Manages all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism.
- Generate business and leads for new loans from new customers
- Handle branch walk-ins for business generation
- Generate referrals through existing customer base and walk-ins.
- Meetings with HNI, corporates and institutional clients to promote gold loan proposition.
- To handle customer requests and complaints and take it to closure.
- Understand the need of the customer and cross sell other products accordingly.
- Generate business and leads for other products like insurance, NCDs, gold coin etc.
- Enter meetings, leads, conversions(self-sourced and referred leads) in play book/CRM daily
- Conducting outbound marketing activities to ensure continuous Walk-In the branches.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BDO (Business Development Officer)
- Acquiring new clients and marketing agents for sales of Muthoot financial products
- Generating revenue through sales of distribution products
- Building a strong referral base from existing customers
- Client Meeting and handling Walk-in Clients.
- Revenue generation through sales of Muthoot Financial Products.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Insurance / Foreign Exchange/ Money Transfer /Mutual Fund
Candidates with relevant experience working in Insurance, Forex, Money Transfer, Tours & Travel, Mutual Fund.
Below 32 years of age.
Kindly come in formals at the time of interview along with your updated resume, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport Size photographs and bring the 3 months salary slips if you are having some experience.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A + +additional incentives + Bonus +statutory Compliance
Role: Customer Service Executive
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
ABOUT MUTHOOT GROUP:
The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 4500 plus branches with a global presence and having 30,000 employees strong workforce. Over 2 Lakh customers visit The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 48 crore customers (including repeat customers) till date.The Group recently celebrated 131 years of unblemished business excellence lending services to millions of underserved Indians leading to Financial Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country.
INTERVIEW DETAILS AND JOB DESCRIPTION ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Interview Venue: please click the link www.muthootfinance.com go to careers go to walkin_drive
Interview Date: 16 December 2018
Interview Timings: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Interviewer: HR Manager and Regional Manager
Minimum Education Qualification: – Must be a Graduate
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Wbsite:- http://www.muthootgroup.com/ https://www.muthootfinance.com/
If you are interested in this job opportunities
Carry your updated resume, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport Size photographs
Muthoot Finance Ltd (email@example.com , Plot#2-4,Community Centre,, Alaknanda- 69B, Alaknanda, NEW DELHI, Delhi – 110019)